Thursday, November 29, 2012

Support for PC Port of Grand Theft Auto: V gains 100,000+ supporters











A petition signed by over 100,000 individuals calls for Grand Theft Auto: V due for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 consoles to be released for PC as well. With Grand Theft Auto this is not unusual as Grand Theft Auto: IV was released 6 months after the console versions were shipped. PC players are up in arms about this and Rockstar has taken it into "consideration" for the Wii U as well.

I support this to be released for PC as well as us console gamers. I play Xbox 360 and love it  ( not at the moment; my dad took it away for an obscene to me but reasonable cause for him) after I stayed up playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II a few nights ago till 4 in the morning!(Damn; I couldn't sleep =/)
Anyway, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was a masterpiece and this game looks like it might exceed that. I miss the mods on PC on that game and the endless fun I had having CJ in a catwoman suit with max fatness and an afro( Pretty cool!). The car mods and all make PC GTA beyond words fantastic.

Keep your eyes on this guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews